In industrial fan production and processing, welding deformation of thin sheet metal parts is one of the most common welding defects and a limiting factor in the structural performance of welded thin plates. So, how can we prevent welding deformation in industrial fan thin plate welding to improve the qualification rate of components?
The generation of welding deformation in industrial fan thin plate welding is the result of the combined effect of plastic deformation and residual welding stress during the welding process. Therefore, when designing, the influence of welding deformation should be fully considered, and the following reasonable process measures should be adopted during welding to reduce welding deformation and ensure the quality of the weld joint:
- Use smaller diameter welding rods and lower welding currents.
- Correct the welding sequence.
- Prior to welding, use fixtures to secure the workpiece to prevent warping.
- Avoid excessive cooling or preheat the base metal.
- Choose welding materials with low penetration force.